We know it’s uncomfortable to share access to a new person or company when rebuilding your online business. Unlike most developers out there, we do everything possible to allow you to keep the administration rights to your social media, domain name and point of sale partners thus never need to ask for your personal passwords. We are professional enough to have agent acCounts that most big companies allow you to control or remove our access at any time e.g. GoDaddy, Facebook, Google and most payment processing companies you can grant us / our NRCW account a “developer access” etc. without us needing to see your sales data. #PeaceOfMind
The Main Factors That Determine eCommerce Website Costs Include:
- Website Design – There is a big difference in cost for a fully custom design vs. a template.
- eCommerce Platform – The platform you choose (Shopify, Magento, WordPress, etc.) will greatly affect the cost of your eCommerce website.
- Functionality – Custom eCommerce functionality needs and unique features will increase pricing.
- Data Imports – If you need product data or past order/customer data imported, this can increase your website development costs. Be sure your database includes all of the data needed to run your website.
- Marketing and SEO – A fully integrated digital marketing plan will boost the cost of the build, but it may be critical for SEO and driving traffic to your site. After website launch you may want to utilize Google Ads consulting or an SEO consultant to continually improve your search marketing campaigns.
- 3rd Party Integrations – Making an eCommerce website work with an ERP or other third-party systems can often cost thousands.
- Shipping Complexities – Some eCommerce businesses have complex shipping rules which can add development time to the project.
- Responsive Design – The level of mobile design customization needs can add to development time.
- Company Selection – Choosing a reputable, experienced company often costs much more but also provides more value. If the project is being outsourced overseas, it will be less expensive, but that comes with its own kind of cost.
eCommerce Website Pricing Factors:
|eCommerce Pricing Factor||Small Business||Mid-Size Business||Enterprise Organization|
|Website Design / Graphics||$5,000||$15,000||$35,000|
|3rd Party Integrations||$500||$8,000||$20,000|
|Content Management System||$2500||$20,000||$50,000|
|Website Hosting||$500 / year||$6,000 / year||$10,000 / year|
|eCommerce Website Maintenance||$3,000 / year||$12,000 / year||$60,000 / year|
|SEO Services||$12,000 / year||$50,000 / year||$120,000 / year|
Pricing for Website Marketing and eCommerce SEO Services
Be sure to ask what eCommerce marketing services are included in the initial eCommerce website development cost. Some companies offer eCommerce SEO services as part of their SEO packages, and some don’t. Having SEO features built-in is a huge benefit and could save you a lot of money down the road. It will also make your future SEO company’s or in-house team’s job a lot simpler and more efficient. Having marketing features built into your website is not a shortcut to page 1 rankings, but it is a major step in the right direction! Want to know more about ongoing SEO costs? Read our Complete SEO Pricing Guide.
WordPress website pricing varies because every business’s design and development needs are unique. The average upfront cost for a WordPress website, though, is $75 to $115,000. Ongoing maintenance costs for WordPress websites range from $75 to $15,000 per year.
Get a quick summary of WordPress website costs, both one-time and ongoing, in this table:
|Domain Name||$0.95 – $12||Per month, may be billed annually|
|Web Hosting||$24 – $10,000||Per month, may be billed annually|
|Additional File Storage||$0 – $650||One-time or Ongoing, dependent on service|
|WordPress Themes||$0 – $200||One-time, per theme|
|WordPress plugins||$0 – $1000||One-time or Ongoing, dependent on plugin|
|Optional: Security||$50 – $500||One-time or Ongoing, dependent on program|
|–In-house||$0 – $25||Per month|
|–Freelancer||$50 – $100||Per hour|
|–Agency||$119 – $449||Per month|
|WordPress website design|
|–In-house||$0 – $300||One-time|
|–Freelancer||$500 – $5000||One-time|
|–Agency||$3000 – $100,000||One-time|
|–Premium||$8||Per month, billed annually|
|–Business||$25||Per month, billed annually|
|–Ecommerce||$45||Per month, billed annually|
|–Enterprise||$1700||Per month, billed annually|
Over the past three to five years, many of our NRCW dedicated hosting servers have been targeted for attacks from proxies from bad websites and intentional dynamic IP address attacks and tests for vulnerabilities. We currently have a list of over 13,500 ‘bad’ addresses.
If you are attempting to access a NRCW Commercial Website but cannot get access from a specific IP address, you may submit a White List Request to us by contacting us directly in person and we will independently review your history.
Thank you for your patience and please be sure to be safe when downloading files, running programs and surfine online on both mobile and standard devices.
The Continental Indoor Lacrosse League (CILL) is a senior men’s semi-professional box lacrosse league in the United States. The league presently consists of nine teams with a geographical footprint centered around the midwest region of the U.S. and NRCW is proud to not only partner with Lansing, MI Hot Rods but our CEO is also an official backup goaltender of the team!
As lacrosse continues to grow across the nation, we hope to also have opportunities to promote this [awesome] sport with a stronger online presence to get more adults and fans alike interested in attending games across the region which has recently expanded outside of the midwest region thus taking on the name Continental Indoor Lacrosse League (from the former Midwest Indoor Lacrosse Association (MILA)). It’s a really cool watching this awesome sport continue to grow and also be a part of the game both in website & social media as well as actually on the field!
We’re proud to announce our new partnership with Cincinnati Automotive Inc. and look forward to providing full and complete customized credit appication system as well as potentially a buy-it-online solutions.